Friday 23 March 2012

Did Sket live up to my expectations?

I thought Sket didn't exactly live up to my expectations, although it did meet one of my preconceptions. The preconception that it met was that it was in an inner city and that there were some girls that hit things with metal poles (even though that was only in one scene). The film itself seemed rushed, especially the ending. I couldn't relate to anything, especially the main characters. Even the scene where the sister of the main character dies, and I wasn't even moved by that at all. The ending seemed rushed with a the black guy finally getting killed, and one of the girls getting stabbed. The main character goes to see her dad, and then the end credits roll, that's all. It all just seems really rushed.

No comments:

Post a Comment